JADMA ECOLOGY DECLARATION
The members of the Japan Direct Marketing Association recognise that the protection of the environment is a global goal for all people and make it a principle to conduct business in an eco-friendly way by promoting efforts to realise and apply the following points:
1. Environmentally-friendly materials including recycled paper and non-wood pulp paper should be used for printed catalogues.
2. Environmentally-friendly merchandise should be marketed.
3. Packaging and Packing materials should be environmentally-friendly, and should be reduced.
4. Information on the environmental policy of each member company should be disclosed through their direct marketing vehicles such as catalogues, direct mail, etc.
5. Ecologically-minded business operations including the reduction of waste and the rational use of energy should be promoted at member companies.